Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Beautiful Memories In Virginia!

I always love visiting Virginia for many reasons! Our recent visit was for two happy occassions-the Surprise 85th Birthday Celebration of my Mother-In-Law, Anne Boylan.  The other was to celebrate my brother, Tom's, Retirement from the Post Office after 36 years!!! Happy Occasions to celebrate blessings, memories and a lot of hard work for both of them!!! Cheers to you both!! You are loved very much!

Surprise!!

From Left to Right-John, Michael, Anne, Ed, Marianne and Bo Boylan

Coco Boylan with Nana Boylan

Tricia Rhodes, Whitney & Linda Boylan, Anne Boylan, Mary &  Marianne Boylan, Addison Rhodes, Katie Lackey

Everybody and Their Dogs!

Stephen Lackey, Chris Rhodes, Tanner & Mackin Boylan, John, Ed, Bo & Mike Boylan

On to the Retirement Celebration from the Post Office for my brother, Tom:



Time to Eat Cake!!

So proud of my brother, Tom! Enjoy your Retirement Brother! Come see us in Texas!!!
From Left to Right-Rick Via, Sarah, Jim and Jordan Tipton, Ed Boylan, Tom Via, Hugh Fulcher

My special niece, Sarah (Serrba!)


Tom Via with friend, Hugh Fulcher
Sarah Tipton, Me and my Brother, Tom!!!

Hugs and kisses to all my family!  It is always too short of a time visiting!








 I think the true blessings in life you cannot put a value on and these pictures are a reminder of that everyday! The only thing missing was the loved ones that have passed, and they were there in memory for sure.  And we missed Chris, Peri and Natasha!! Looking forward to the next Family Gathering! (Wedding Bells Maybe??No pressure!)

Happy Birthday Anna May and Happy Retirement Tom!!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...