Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Grey is Beautiful!

Recently Peri Nicole Interiors transformed this client's Living Room and Dining Room.  Window Treatments are in the works, but I could not wait to share the progress! Click on photos for an up-close view.
BEFORE-Living Room
AFTER-Living Room


AFTER-Accessories are like jewelry for the room!

AFTER-Touches of red throughout the rooms.
AFTER-These Elle Design pieces were the perfect art for the room!
AFTER-So serene and peaceful!

AFTER-The client loves this wall! It brought a tear to her eyes! Although this is a formal Living Room, I think my clients will use this space much more now!

AFTER-Great way to personalize a space with family photos.

AFTER-Living Room
BEFORE-Dining Room

AFTER-Dining Room





AFTER-Discussing the finished rooms while toasting!

AFTER-Thanks go out to my friend, Holly Gallagher who assisted me that day! Especially a BIG thanks to my wonderful and sweet client (I will not use her name for privacy purposes)! You know you have made a client happy when they bring out the champagne to celebrate!! What a fun way to end a day of decorating!

Cheers until next time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...